Comanai was set up in 2006, but it had already been functioning on previous projects up to that year, as it had been created by a group of engineers, who had more than 20 years of experience in the industry.
Presently Comanai has 25 professionals in its Pamplona plant and will continue to grow in the following years.
Comanai works for different sectors, its principal one being the automotive industry, with a focus on robotics and automation, assembly processes, set up and equipping of facilities. Comanai is involved with highly efficient production systems detailed as followed:
- Assembly lines and component assembly machines.
- Development of robotized cells for welding and assembly.
- Manufacturing of machinery of high volume to make large-sized parts.
- Traceability development processes in order to manufacture feeding production systems.
- Development of industrial consultancy for productive processes.